PROJECT MANAGER – TWO YEAR FTC, Belu
The successful candidate will help us transform our internal processes; from CRM and deal tracking to finance systems, Apps and our website. You will understand the right technologies to deploy to automate administrative tasks and support the team to adopt new ways of working. You will be a strategic advisor and implementation expert with a clear communication style and excellent project and product management experience. We do not need a deep tech mind; we need someone who knows how to run projects to make the most of the opportunities technology provides.
Success will be measured by the smooth rollout of new technology across the business. As the business evolves and grows, you will be instrumental in scoping & forecasting our requirements; working with partners to build solutions that help grow.
To do this you will:
• Lead the definition of a clear project scope, define budgets, team requirements and capability
• Take direct accountability for the project delivery cycle – managing team and stakeholder expectations
• Create, and maintain high quality and collaborative relationships to get projects over the line
• Ensure ongoing maintenance is factored into the design process, training and budgets
• Build team capability to take on the adoption of new technologies
• Manage uncertainty, risks, prioritisation issues and performance by recommending solutions and ways forward
• Analytical with attention to detail
• Calm and clear communicator with a bias for action and the ability to recognise when there is a problem, there is always a solution
• Comfortable with ambiguity and confident in making decisions at pace
• In love with technology, systems, data and processes that work for everyone!
Email your application to [email protected]