Kitchen and Front of House, Frenchie Covent Garden
Frenchie Covent Garden is now hiring various positions in the kitchen and front of house. We are looking for highly motivated and skilled individuals who are as passionate about hospitality industry as we are.
Chef de partie
· With restaurant or culinary background
· Natural charisma and true passion for their job
· Passionate about food, wine and great customer service
· A team player, pro-active with a can-do attitude
· Previous experience in a high-end or fine dining restaurant is preferred
· Good command and understanding of English with the ability to communicate confidently
· Competitive salary
· On-going training program and interactive induction
· Development and growth opportunities within Frenchie Hospitality Group
· A fun workplace and great work-life balance
· Staff discount at our Frenchie restaurants in London and Paris
· 28 days paid holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
· Family meals twice a day, every day of the week
· Pension scheme contribution
Frenchie Covent Garden is the first outside Paris restaurant of the Michelin-star Chef Gregory Marchand. The opening on 2nd of February 2016 marked the fifth addition to the Frenchie family, which comprises the hugely popular Frenchie, Frenchie Wine Bar, Frenchie to Go and Wine Shop, all located on Rue du Nil in Paris, and newly launched Frenchie at Grand Pigalle Hotel in Paris.
The menu echoes its Parisian counterpart with simple and generous, yet precise. The restaurant also hosts an ever-changing, carefully selected wine list and seasonal cocktails.
Frenchie ‘s cuisine is a world born of inspiration, guided by a spirit of generosity and a passion for good ingredients. Trying new things, sharing and, above all, enjoyment: these are the reasons the Frenchie team do what they do. Our Frenchie team is like a family.
Number 26 at Top 100 UK Restaurants, National Restaurant Awards 2019
SquareMeal Restaurant of the Year 2017
4 **** stars by London Evening Standard
5 ***** stars by Time Out London
3 AA Rosettes