Assistant Restaurant Manager, The Social Company
Located in Soho, Social Eating House is a contemporary restaurant brought to you by Michelin-starred chef Jason Atherton and executive chef Paul Hood.
Social Eating House serves simple yet carefully created dishes, all complimented by relaxed and attentive service in a comfortable, humble setting. The restaurant is split across three levels, with the restaurant on the ground floor, an exclusive chef’s counter in the kitchen and hidden above the restaurant, on the first floor, is the award-winning bar The Blind Pig, with a relaxed, speakeasy vibe, offering technical and creative cocktails, as well as fine wines and beers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our outstanding front of house team. As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Restaurant Manager and Senior Management team in delivering exceptional standards of guest service. You will have experience of a similar fine dining environment and meticulous attention to detail. You will be able to motivate and lead a team to achieve targets and goals.
To join us, you will have;
– Previous experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager in a fine dining restaurant.
– A passion for food and service
– An understanding of exceptional guest service and exceeding expectations
– Enthusiasm and looking to develop a successful career in high end restaurants
– Clear communications skills and ability to build a rapport with guests
– A hard working attitude
– The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
We offer our employees;
– Competitive Salary package
– Employee Recognition Scheme
– 28 days annual leave – Increasing with length of service
– Employee Discount & Benefit Scheme
– Meals on duty & Free Birthday lunch for 2
– Excellent Career development opportunities
If you have the experience and are looking for a fresh challenge, please apply today!