Assistant Manager, Salt Yard
Salt Yard Group was set up in 2005 with the opening of Salt Yard in Fitzrovia. Eating out around Spain and Italy inspired the concept of a small, friendly restaurant serving dishes to share, alongside good wine and by staff who had a personal touch.
Salt Yard Group have gone on to open Dehesa, Opera Tavern, and Ember Yard. All four sites specialize in charcuterie, cheese and small dishes. They are all however different in style, atmosphere and menu.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Assistant Manager who can offer a fantastic level of customer service and staff management
- Day to day front of house operations
- Day to day back of house admin including drinks stock take, invoicing, ordering, petty cash.
- Managing, training and nurturing the front of house team
- Recruitment, induction, training, disciplining and rotas/payroll.
- 48 hours a week, excellent and competitive salary and progression plus bonus scheme
The key candidate will:
- Have at least two years relevant management experience (with experience of finances) and be at AM level.
- Be committed to moving the company and their career forward.
- Have a strong passion for food, wine, training and the restaurant industry and be able to transfer their enthusiasm on to the team.
- Be able to show longevity in previous roles and commitment to a team.