Assistant Manager, Wild Food Cafe
Wild Food Café is recruiting for a career focused, experienced Assistant Manager – someone friendly, genuine, hardworking and passionate about what they do.
This is a hands-on role and for the hospitality professional who simply loves taking care of people and providing the most amazing guest experience.
You will have the support of the General Manager and a wider team in all areas whilst the successful candidate will take ownership of the restaurant and run it as if it was their own.
You will benefit from meetings with the business owners to discuss how to push the site forward, but it is vital that you have an entrepreneurial spirit and will bring ideas of your own to the table.
The ideal candidate will:
- have one year’s experience reporting to the General Manager as an Assistant Manager or Restaurant Manager in a high volume, fast-paced restaurant
- have exceptional attention to detail – a proven track record ensuring high standards are adhered to in both quieter intimate services as well as during fast-paced, energetic ones
- have excellent communication skills; a natural ability to manage relationships with guests, team members and peers as well as business owners
- know how to recruit and on-board new team members
- be confident in managing stock control systems and ordering in line with budgets
- know how to train and inspire a team to provide the highest level of hospitality; demonstrated success doing so
Please note you must be able to prove you are eligible to work in the UK and have excellent written and spoken English.
- flexible working hours
- competitive salary package
- opportunity for career growth and development
- on shift meals
- company discount; 40% off food and drink for you and your loved ones
- 28 days holiday per annum, inclusive of bank holidays
- team social events
If you think you would be the perfect addition to Wild Food Café then please send us your CV and a short cover letter.