Our recently merged company consists of three (soon to be four) M Restaurants and sixteen Gaucho sites, having condensed two fantastic teams who run our restaurants in London, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester and Edinburgh, sharing marketing, finance, reservations and operational teams.
We are a fast paced and dynamic company of hard working, creative, and diverse people.
Working across both the Gaucho and M brands, this person will be responsible for all existing yearly brand activations and carving out new ones.
Ranging from Gaucho Polo, pop ups at Ascot and festive pop ups around the group to Taste of London and everything in between, your role sits within the brand and marketing team and you will work closely with all key stakeholders, operational heads and external partners from drinks brands to fitness brands.
It will be your responsibility to be super organised, able to project manage, work to strict (in some cases last minute timelines) coming up with creative one-off brand events and building on existing ones.
Must possess experience in both hospitality and activations in a group culture. Will suit someone who is an excellent communicator, who can create engaging, world class ideas and bring them to life.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Has experience in a similar role
– Has a good understanding of marketing and events
– Has an excellent knowledge of London, and all food and beverage events that take place throughout the calendar year
– Must understand hospitality and how things work, being able to deal with multiple complex stakeholders in various departments such as chefs, operations managers
– Has a commercial mindset and understands what is required to make the business money, as well as have the ability to size up opportunities that will and wont work for us as a company with a firm understanding of what is on brand and what is off brand
– Has experience working with beverage brands and sponsorships
– Has a strong contact database already in and around London
– Doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty!
– Is an excellent communicator, creative thinker and has an all round can do attitude
– Excellent project management skills
– Able to work well under pressure
– Must come from a group level background of multi site