Sous Chef, Camden Town brewery
We’re looking for a Sous Chef to become part of our team at the Beer Hall!
This is where Camden Town Brewery as you know it was born, a place for innovation, quality and consistently excellent beer and service.
We’ve partnered with renowned British chef, Theo Randall (River Cafe, InterContinental) to deliver exciting, Italian inspired cuisine. You’ll be working directly with both Theo and our Head Chef, Luis Marin-Diaz to help deliver the best beer and food experience in London.
This role operates Monday – Sunday on a shift pattern.
The incumbent must possess a flexible attitude towards work and must be prepared to work on shift basis including weekend shifts. Specific skills and experience desired include:
- Great knowledge of seasonal ingredients and their preparation, storage and cookery
- Experience of dough preparation and bakery is desirable, although not strictly required
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP and kitchen safety
- Great communicator and team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Relevant technical qualification is advantageous, although not strictly required
- Must possess a passion for hospitality
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + service charge
- 28 days annual paid holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Free meals on duty
- Beer allowance
- Staff discounts across all Pioneer Brewing Co. venues
- Private pension plan
- Health and wellbeing support
- Positive working environment
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity as a Sous Chef with an iconic London brand, we look forward to hearing from you.