Try-before-you-apply, Pastaio Westfield
Ahead of a January opening next year Pastaio, Stevie Parle’s pasta centric restaurant, is offering chefs the chance to come in and try the place before trialling. For every chef who sends their CV they are offering them a free meal to make sure the restaurant is the perfect fit for their career. Pastaio will be hiring a full new brigade, starting Jan 2nd to launch their second site in Westfield Shepherds bush.
Pastaio is a restaurant, offering the highest quality antipasti and pasta. Currently based in Carnaby street, Soho & Market halls west end. Serving over 3000 people per week, we are looking for someone to join the team taking pasta to the next level.
All chefs benefit from:
– competitive salaries
– continuous sourcing trips including Italy
– consistent development and support
– staff parties, discounts at other restaurants and near by stores and from suppliers.
– enrolment to Hospitality Action, a comprehensive wellbeing resource, offering information, advice and confidential support.
– 5 days a week, 2 or 3 double shifts, 2 days off.
– Working with the head chef to create the best possible pasta. Using hyper-seasonal ingredients with respect for both the product and the team.
– Maintaining Pastaio’s High Food safety practices.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Wants to work with nice people who are proud of the restaurant
– Passion for all things pasta
– 1 years’ experience working in a high-volume restaurant, including 1-year experience in the same or a similar role.
– Solid grasp of food safety practices
– Drive and ambition to grow with the company over the coming year