Customer Account Manager, Natoora
Natoora is committed to revolutionising the supply of fruit & vegetables and actively shaping the future of food for the better.
We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavours that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 1,000 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s most talented and forward-thinking chefs.
We also engage directly with home cooks in our stores and concessions across London, actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce.
Ultimately our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
We are looking for an account manager to take on responsibility for a portfolio that includes some of our key accounts.
Creating relationships with chefs is key while providing them with radically seasonal produce and the knowledge of the growers we work with.
We supply some of the most forward-thinking, well-established chefs in the restaurant industry and we strive to offer a service to match
– Account Manager as part of a team of 7. Ability to manage own time and work as part of a team
– Manage and be responsible for the sales of a portfolio of 100+ restaurants.
– Complete + concise knowledge of all Natoora’s product range
– Sales reporting
– Ambassador for Natoora’s ethos and mission
– 50% off all fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our stores.
– A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
– Free food and drinks for breakfast and lunch.
– A budget for eating out with our clients
– A mobile phone and laptop
The Ideal Candidate:
– You will have excellent knowledge of the London restaurant industry
– Passion for fresh produce and excellent product knowledge
– Commercial experience and/or strong hospitality experience
– Motivated by driving sales and delivering excellent customer service