Events and Marketing Manager, CODE Hospitality
We are looking for a passionate, driven and responsible person to run our new members’ events and workshops programme for CODE members, as well as work on marketing.
In this role you will be responsible for sourcing, planning and running events and workshops throughout the year. You will play an integral role in shaping the future direction of these new events and workshops, to engage members and provide a platform through which they can acquire new skills, build their networks, and have a good time.
From workshops exploring what makes people happy, or how we sleep, to events and parties where hospitality professionals can catch up over a drink, there’s plenty of scope to get creative. You will also work closely on our flagship events such as our annual 30 under 30 dinner, our 100 Most Influential Women in Hospitality breakfast event, Over-50 Power List, Happiness in Hospitality seminar and Quarterly socials.
You will work closely with CODE founder, Adam Hyman and Head of Marketing, Roxy Yuen.
CODE is a community for the hospitality industry. Founded in 2012 to reward, inspire, connect and educate – we champion hospitality through our media platforms that provide networks, insight, resources and benefits for our 35,000 members. We are based in central London.
This is a new role at CODE, that will form an integral part of the business as we continue to grow and evolve.
Events manager role includes:
- Working closely with the CODE team to set the events strategy for CODE
- Creating and delivering an events and workshops plan for 2020 and beyond
- Building relationships with partners to curate interesting and varied workshops for our members
- Securing and managing suppliers, sponsors and venues
- General event administration and logistics
- Helping to secure commercial partnerships and sponsors
Marketing manager role includes:
- Supporting our Head of Marketing on day-to-day management of marketing channels (email, website, social media, partnerships)
- Assist with delivering 2020 Marketing Strategy
- Creating and managing marketing collateral
- Assist with analysis and report of marketing channels
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have a keen interest and passion for the hospitality industry
- Experience in and enjoy planning and managing projects with strong attention to detail
- Be proactive and organised
- Enjoy building rapport and relationships with clients, sponsors and members
- Free membership to CODE
- Invitations to press nights and team events
- Opportunity to join an exciting and fast-growing business
This is a full-time role, based in central London
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 – dependent on skills and experience
Please email CV and covering letter to [email protected]