FOH/BOH – new opening, Noble Rot Soho
Calling all aspiring Rotters! Noble Rot Soho is opening in the former site of the iconic The Gay Hussar on Greek St in autumn 2020, and we’re recruiting for its kitchen and front of house teams.
Head Chef Alex Jackson and Executive Chef Stephen Harris (from The Sportsman, Seasalter) will oversee the menu, while our wine lists range from deliciously undervalued wines by the glass to hard-to-find gems from the world’s leading winemakers. Noble Rot Bloomsbury is ranked #28 in the Top 100 UK Restaurants, won the wine list award at the World Restaurant Awards 2019, Wine List of The Year for 2018, 2017 & 2016 at the National Restaurant Awards, and 2016 Harden’s London Restaurant Awards.
We are recruiting for the following positions:
Front of House
All of our staff receive:
- 28 days holiday entitlement per annum
- Industry leading rates of pay with all tronc returned to staff
- Comprehensive inhouse and external training (including WSET)
- Generous staff discount on wine purchases and dining in our restaurants
- Staff meals, free drink after shift and summer/winter staff parties