General Manager, FENN
Opening in November, FENN is a small 45 cover, neighbourhood restaurant on Wandsworth Bridge Road in Fulham.
The business is growing at a fast pace, FENN is the sister restaurant to Nest in Hackney. We are looking to open more restaurants and therefore there will be plenty of opportunities moving forward.
We are a very close-knit team and we pride ourselves on offering a great work life balance for our staff. Retaining our employees is a key priority for the business which is why in the 3 years we have been running we have not had a member of staff leave.
FENN are looking for a passionate and motivated General Manager for their restaurant in Fulham. You will be required to run all aspects of the restaurant except from the kitchen.
● Set up the restaurant in day
● Keep on top of stocks
● Run service in the evening
● Run restaurant socials
● Find ways to increase bookings
● Always be looking to improve the restaurant
● Report into owners
● Manage bookings (resdiary)
● Manage Rota
The Ideal Candidate:
We are a neighbourhood restaurant with a great set of regular customers, therefore friendly service and the ability to easily connect with people is a must.
● Have a real passion for quality Food and Drink
● Manage wine cellar and off licence wine shop
● Well organised
● Experience of running service
● 5* customer service