General Manager, Haya
HAYA is a newly opened neighbourhood Mediterranean restaurant with Israeli influence in the heart of Notting Hill. The menu focuses on flavoursome Mediterranean sharing plates using nutritious, seasonal ingredients. HAYA serves breakfast, lunch and dinner Tuesday – Sunday with a signature Israeli brunch during the day on the weekend.
The restaurant is spread over two floors with substantial day light across both ground and lower ground floors. The interior has a warm and contemporary design with an art deco influence.
You will be expected to:
- Lead and inspire your team while living the values of the brand and set the standard for delighting our customers.
- Plan and direct all restaurant operations.
- Maintain high standards of food, service and health and safety.
- Focus on delivering an efficient and profitable business.
- Recruit and train up a strong team.
- Maintain and build a fun, happy, professional environment between Front and Back of House team.
You will be responsible for:
- All of the FOH team as well as the head chef and their team.
- Reporting your P&L to the owners weekly against company budgets.
- Overseeing food quality from the kitchen to ensure standards and customer expectations are met
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate would have significant experience in a highly service focused restaurant.
- They would have a deep love for food and wine and enjoy working and training front of house.
- The candidate would have a decent understanding of a restaurant P&L and how to manage the key elements of this in particular the labour and GPs.