General Managers – New Opening, Urban Pubs and Bars
General Managers wanted for exciting new openings in South London 2020.
Recently recognised by the Sunday Times as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the UK, at Urban Pubs & Bars we are proud to run some of the most exciting and diverse pubs, bars and restaurants in London.
One of our latest and biggest projects is in the heartland of South West London, and we are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to take the helm. Think that you’ve got what it takes to work in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial business? Then we want to hear from you!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH…
- A track record of exceptional performance in high volume, premium pubs or bars.
- The drive to deliver the best possible guest experience.
- A fresh food background that has worked with a similar offer.
- A lively and fun personality that reflects this high energy business.
- An entrepreneurial style that can deliver on objectives, but can also work with systems, process and structure.
- Excellent financial acumen with the ability to react to results, develop an understanding of local competition and drive sales in different and creative ways.
- The ability to maintain and protect our independent culture.
- A daily attention to detail with the ability to delegate tasks.
- A strong leadership style that can work with front and back of house teams.
- Day to day accountability for the financial management of your entire business.
- Ensuring the business complies with company policy and procedure.
- Recruitment at all levels within your site, leading a large team and developing individuals through the business.
- Maintaining the reputation of the business locally, legally and across digital review platforms.
- Developing sales and marketing briefs and actioning them.
- Working with departmental managers to deliver food and drink menus in line with company targets
WHAT WE OFFER…
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding independent pub group where your opinions matter.
- In-house and out-sourced training and development.
- An attractive base salary and fun working environment.
- An achievable bonus scheme based on varied KPIs.
- Management discounts across all sites.
- Live-in accommodation available in some sites.
- Empowerment to run your site as if it was your own. We champion an individual spirit and a can-do attitude.
- Our annual UPB conference – rewarding GMs with a trip abroad.
If this sounds like the kind of company you want to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV and a bit about yourself to [email protected]