Membership Coordinator, Kindred Club
Who are we?
Founded in late 2018, we’re an independent, multi-generational members Club based in Hammersmith, West London with a focus on building in-real-life community and connection through tailored member introductions, our events programme, and community management.
What we’re looking for…
Based in our Grade II Listed Club space, we’re looking for a detail-oriented, highly organised, and personable Membership Coordinator to join us as we look to grow our membership and develop our membership offering in 2022.
Reporting into the Membership & Community Director, this role is predominately desk-based, with some member facing activities. The hours are 10:00am -18:30pm Monday – Friday with a half hour’s break (with the occasional variation depending on business needs). There will also be regular member socials which you will be encouraged to attend.
What you’ll be doing…
• Manage the membership inbox, escalating and delegating enquiries where relevant.
• Be the first point of contact for all telephone enquiries.
• Conduct daytime tours where required.
• Responsible for the administration of the monthly committee review; upload all applications into the relevant software for distribution, collate committee feedback and create a final decisions list.
• Responsible for the onboarding process for all new members, create new member records, send all relevant onboarding emails, and prepare membership packs.
• Ensure the integrity of our data is always maintained.
• Assist with our data migration to our new CRM system.
• Create SOP’s, email templates and how-to guides as required. Working with the Membership & Community Director, establish any new processes for key administration activities within the department.
• Set-up and maintain new member and existing member payments via credit/debit cards – ensuring all transactions are handled accurately.
• Contact individuals via telephone and email when payment is overdue.
• Take ownership for the terminating and reinstating (where relevant) of memberships, ensuring they comply with the appropriate Terms & Conditions.
• Maintain the member feedback spreadsheet for distribution to the Senior Leadership Team.
• Management of member gifting and special occasion celebrations (member anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
• Manage the administration of members from an U35 membership to an O35.
• Manage any annual membership renewals.
• Produce weekly numbers for the Membership & Community Director on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
• Ad-hoc production of membership cards and new member packs.
• Jointly manage any F&B credits associated with complimentary membership types.
• Proof-read key membership communications.
• Manage invites and RSVPs for new members drinks and other member retention activities.
• Support with the creation of any member-specific content for marketing purposes.
• Ensure all membership specific communications are kept up-to-date and relevant.
• Ensure all digital membership files are up-to-date, maintained, and organised.
• Support in the management of any member platforms (groups, digital noticeboard etc.).
• Support other departments with information requests etc.
• Support with any membership sales activations on an ad-hoc basis.
• Any ad-hoc projects given by the Community & Membership Director.
What do you need to have?
• A minimum of 1+ years of administrative experience in either members Club, hospitality or a membership organization preferred, but other relevant experience will be considered.
• Organised, structured and detail orientated, ‘edge-case’ thinker.
• Able to balance multiple projects and meet cyclical deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Proficient in Word and Excel – essential.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Teams – desirable.
• Sound judgment and able to use own initiative, but not afraid to ask for help or guidance when needed.
This is a great time to join us as we enter a period of exciting change for the Club. You will have real input into the shaping and refining of the member journey and product alongside the Co-Founder and Senior Leadership team.
• 25 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Free lunch
• Free hot/soft drinks
• 50% off the full food menu at any time
• Complimentary/discounted tickets to our events programme