Head Chef, Kitty Fishers
Kitty Fisher’s is a uniquely atmospheric neighbourhood restaurant located in Mayfair’s historic Shepherd Market. Since opening in 2015 we have provided a home to some of the capital’s brightest culinary talent and picked up some awards in the process.
We now have an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to lead the kitchen and to continue serving our loyal customers consistently excellent food.
We are seeking a talented individual to take the reins of Kitty Fisher’s kitchen. As Head Chef you will be the driving force behind the food offering, leading a small brigade with passion, commitment and creative flair, as well as having an unwavering eye for cost control and GP%. Working to a creative brief you will produce a menu of simple seasonal, ingredients-led dishes.
The Kitty Fisher’s kitchen has at it’s heart a wood grill – this will be your prime heat source and you should relish this challenge. Our aspirations are quite straight-forward – delicious modern British food served in one of the leading dining rooms of London by talented individuals who care about what they do.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have at least 2 years’ experience in a leadership role (Head Chef or Senior Sous) at similar quality-focused restaurants, with a proven ability to create compelling menus, adhere to labour budgets and hit key financial targets.
- Will be able to demonstrate strong leadership, an exceptional work-ethic and organisational skills that can inspire a whole restaurant team.
- Will have in-depth health and safety knowledge ensuring that best-practice standards are maintained.
- Will be a great communicator with a proven ability to nurture and develop talent within a team: level-headed and calm under pressure.
- Will possess appropriate levels of professional accreditation and education.
Creative, curious and passionate about food, people and restaurants: if this is you, please get in touch.