Chefs Lucy Pedder and Natasha Cooke opened Lupins in 2016 and since then, it has become a well-established, highly successful 40-cover restaurant situated in vibrant London Bridge, close to Borough market.
Lupins take pride in using the best of British ingredients, through supporting smaller suppliers, to produce exciting original food.
With the first phase of the restaurant now completed, we are now looking to expand the company with the introduction of an innovative and organised Head Chef, ready to help achieve this exciting step.
You will be responsible for the continued growth and development with a fantastic opportunity to run our small, but brilliant team and develop all aspects of the business.
Our aim is to keep Lupins at the forefront of the London dining scene and the successful applicant will be fully focussed on achieving that.
We are looking for someone with similar experience, skills and passion as a head chef or a sous chef who are looking to step up and take command, make a mark on their own menu and help drive Lupins to the next phase of our journey and growth.
– Passionate about food
– Providing smooth and consistent service
– Excellent personal and mentoring skills
– High integrity, self-disciplined and proactive, a great leader who leads from the front and not afraid to get stuck in.
– Competent with kitchen finances, staff levels and food costings.
– Excellent organisational skills, meticulous in cleaning and maintaining hygiene standards.
– Working alongside owners to ensure consistent service, great food and a diverse menu.
– Menu development
– Organisation of private events
– Operational management of the kitchen.
– Ensuring smooth and professional operational periods.
– Organisation of kitchen staffing and rotas
– Kitchen ordering and stock control
– Maintaining a high level of cleanliness
– Closed Sundays and Bank holidays
– Competitive salary
– Performance bonus scheme
– Staff Meal and after work drink discount
– 50% discount at restaurant
– Supportive work environment