Head of Community & Events, inHouse
Hello. We’re inHouse, a global hospitality program connecting restaurants & regulars. Our partners are a collection of the most dynamic restaurants teams around the world. Our members are their best regulars.
Originally founded by the Head Maitre D’ at NoMad in New York, we host events, produce content and run a bookings platform that brings together restaurants and regulars to celebrate dining culture.
We are launching in London this year with a fantastic roster of restaurant partners including Brat, The Quality Chop House, Lyle’s, St John, Orasay and many more… And we’re looking for more people to join our team!
We’re looking for someone to champion our growing brand, lead community engagement, and head up our London events programming. This is a fast-paced, dynamic role at the heart of the hospitality.
You’ll thrive in this role if your finger is on the pulse of dining culture. You’re active in the industry and you have a social and professional network to show for it. You can name all of Zoe & Layo Paskin’s restaurants, and you’re probably a regular at a couple. You love to be the host of a good dinner, and you know how to keep the evening moving. You’re just as comfortable sitting down for negronis with a GM, as you are organising a wine tasting for a group of discerning members.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Work closely with the London GM and rest of the London team on building out the inHouse brand across the city
- Develop and lead community engagement across membership & industry
- Create and direct a monthly events & programming calendar, engaging members and industry, strengthening a sense of community within the inHouse network
- Minimum of 2+ years working in the hospitality industry. Management experience preferred.
- Experience pitching/producing creative events preferred. Including pitching sponsor partnerships.
- You are smart, creative, super organized, collaborative, and enjoy wearing many hats—ideally, you’re as comfortable coming up with ideas as you are with executing them
- You revel in relationship building and mentorship. You’re always looking for ways to support your team and partners. And you emphasise a strong attention to detail in everything you do.
- You are London based. This is a full-time position and not open to remote applicants