Head of Marketing, ETM Group
ETM Group started back in 2000 when two brothers came together to set up a single pub in Clerkenwell. Since then we have grown to include a rich collection of bars, restaurants, and pubs including Jugged Hare, Chiswell Street Dining Rooms, The Aviary, Botanist Sloane Square and Broadleaf.
We are looking for a strong Head of Marketing who will be responsible for a team of four and have extensive experience in traditional marketing, digital, CRM and insights. Commercial experience in data and insights is also crucial.
The ideal candidate will work closely alongside the Marketing Director to help execute the annual strategy.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Be a generalist marketer with knowledge of all disciplines; above and below the line media, PR, social, digital, CRM, brand, research, local
– Have previous data and insights experience to mine our data and present meaningful insights back to the relevant business unit
– Be able to demonstrate a history of campaign ROI and how they would approach briefing a new campaign and measuring real success.
– Have a hands on approach to the role in an entrepreneurial business.
– Manage the CRM strategy with our digital executive to ensure our CRM is industry leading (web, email, SCV)
– Develop each venue’s individual brand, know the catchment and demographic for each venue and use all channels to drive new footfall and repeat business
– Develop the ETM group brand to generate awareness amongst all stakeholders; guests, prospective landlords, candidates, investors, internal team.
– Work collaboratively with Finance, operations, sales, HR and property to ensure all disciplines are supported and aligned
– Assist the sales team in achieving their pre-booked sales target by ensuring collateral and communications for major campaigns are effective and ready on time
– Work closely with creative and PR agencies to ensure our brands are front of mind and always on brand