Chef de Partie, Iberica Restaurants
Chef de Partie – Victoria – £12.60-£13.60
Iberica is a group of premium Spanish Restaurants delivering memorable Spanish gastronomy to our guests since 2008.
We are looking for chefs with professional cooking experience, who have previously worked cooking with fresh produce from scratch, and are ready to join a welcoming, supportive and gastronomy focused kitchen brigade.
Joining Iberica means you’ll work with high-quality ingredients and under the gastronomic guidance of 3 Michelin Star Chef Nacho Manzano (Casa Marcial, Northern Spain), following recipes to signature dishes and traditional Spanish cuisine with love and care.
We are looking for truly engaging individuals who want to help us live by our values and fulfil our mission, which is to be the best ambassadors of the Spanish food, drinks and culture in the UK.
So, if you feel like starting (or continuing) an exciting career in hospitality…we want to hear from you!
Working at Iberica
- We are always looking to improve our team’s journey, and these are some of the current ways in which we help you succeed and be happy at Iberica:
- Starting pay from £12.60 per hour + performance rewards
- No zero-hour contract, unless you ask us for one because it suits you.
- A dedicated training team and state-of-the-art training platforms to get you where you want. There are lots of training and development opportunities.
- Proper homecooked meals for our team, 2 per day if you are working break shifts or finishing late.
- Nespresso coffee and tea for free, as much as you want!
- Take as many holidays as you need! We will pay up to 28, and spread your holiday pay in the way that suits you best.
- Enhanced holiday allowance. An extra day for each year you work with us, up to 33 days per year!
- Sick pay, parental leave, and bereavement leave policies. You don’t get just the statutory.
..and not only that:
- Free English Tuition delivered by a tutor on site!
- Celebrate your Birthday: Dinner on us!
- Refer a Friend Scheme, generous incentives if you help us build a dream team!
- Great Staff Discounts (50% in all our restaurants)
- Free CODE subscription; access to great discounts in local Bars & Restaurants across the country
- Summer and Christmas team parties!
- Cycle to Work Scheme
What is Iberica?
You’ll hear the word family a lot at Ibérica; it’s how we describe our collection of restaurants and it’s also our chief inspiration, with many of our dishes taking their cues from childhood memories of eating with our families in Spain.
These fond memories of coming together to eat meals lovingly prepared from beautiful yet humble ingredients is one of the reasons we’re so passionate about the authentic dishes, wine and culture of our homeland. And why sharing the best of these things with our guests brings us such joy.
In Iberica, we strongly value difference and individuality. We believe that personality and authenticity are what make us special. Your ideas and energy shape every aspect of our people’s success.
We celebrate and welcome applications from all cultures, backgrounds, tastes and experience, and we are proud to generate a culture where everybody feels at their best. For us, this plays a crucial role in helping us creating memorable experience for both our team, and our guests.
We want you to be successful at Ibérica, and we’ll do everything we can to help you. We aim to make this application process and working with us suitable for all. We’re very happy to discuss adjustments to our standard processes to facilitate this for you – just let us know and we can discuss!
There are lots of opportunities to progress and develop your career with us, however far you want to go. We hope to welcome you soon to the Iberica Family.