Bars Manager, The Mandrake, Pistache Hoapitality Group Ltd
The Mandrake is an award-winning Luxury Boutique Hotel situated in Soho offering our guests an elegant and arty setting within a buzzing vibe, DJ’s and live music venue – the perfect place to be, work and celebrate.
Our Art Installations and commitment Spiritual Wellbeing have both become a central focus for The Mandrake, as we believe that the soul needs to be nourished as much as the mind and body.
We are looking for the best-talented people in town, that can bring their expertise, knowledge, and passion along with their COOL PERSONALITY, STYLE, and CHARACTER.
As Bars Manager you will be responsible for our two internationally acclaimed , award-winning bars; Weaska and Jurema, being part of the driving force behind our already successful Bar team.
You will play a significant role in creating a unique guest experience that draws in hotel and non-hotel guests alike. We are looking for someone who understands the local market, someone with a proven track record in the Bar world and great connections with the London Bar industry.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have previous experience within a high quality, fast-paced Bar environment.
- Lead the team by example; adopting a hands-on approach, can do, nothing is too much approach
- Have a creative approach with impeccable attention to detail
- Have a passion for beverage, food and hospitality, along with the eagerness to continually learn and deliver the highest levels of service
- Have the ability and passion for developing talent and be able to inspire the team
- Be fun-loving, have a big personality and enjoy the culture that this industry offers
- Have immaculate and individual grooming standards
- Have the drive to go above and beyond the job role
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Perkbox Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Best in class training
- Opportunity to be part of a committed, caring and hardworking team
If you are working as a Bars Manager or Assistant Bar Manager and looking for the opportunity to work and grown in a vibrant and fun environment while developing your career, please send us your CV as we want to hear from you!
All applicant must hold the Right to Work in the UK
We are doing everything we possibly can in order to ensure a safe working environment for our employees.
The Mandrake is an award-winning Luxury boutique hotel situated in Soho, offering our guests an elegant and arty setting within a buzzing vibe, DJ’s and live music venue - a perfect place to celebrate.
Our Art Installations and commitment Spiritual Well-being have both become a central focus for The Mandrake, as we believe that the soul needs to be nourished as much as the mind and body.
We are looking for the best-talented people in town, that can bring their expertise, knowledge, and passion along with their COOL PERSONALITY, STYLE, and CHARACTER along with dedication and passion for customer service
Bars Manager, The Mandrake