Business Developer, Natoora
Here at Natoora, we are looking for a business developer to help onboard a diverse range of customers; working under our Head of Sales to grow the business in hospitality and other areas. You’ll represent our mission in every aspect of the role, from selecting samples to delivering a pitch. We supply some of the most forward-thinking, discerning figures in the industry and we strive to offer a service to match. This role will involve cold calling as well as client meetings so you will need to be very personable and enjoy interacting with others. You must be immaculately presented and have the ability to speak to people from all walks of life.
This role is perfect for someone who is hungry for sales, can hit the ground running and is driven to succeed. A person who is outgoing with a bright personality and wants to further their career within an exciting company.
● Manage and be responsible for hitting new business targets
● Develop a complete but accessible knowledge of all Natoora’s product range
● Sales reporting
● Be an ambassador for Natoora’s ethos and mission
● 50% off all fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our stores and through our app.
● A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
● Lunch cooked fresh daily from our radically seasonal produce – as well as Ice Cream Union ice cream, England Preserves jam, sourdough bread and coffee
● A budget for eating out with our clients
● A mobile phone and laptop
● Great atmosphere, central London location and a mission you can get behind.
The Ideal Candidate:
● You will have excellent knowledge of the London restaurant/retail industry
● Passion for fresh produce and excellent product knowledge
● Commercial experience and/or strong hospitality experience
● Motivated by driving sales and delivering excellent customer service
Natoora is committed to revolutionising the supply of fruit & vegetables and shaping the future of food. Delivering radically seasonal produce to over 1000 restaurants in London, Paris & New York, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s most forward-thinking chefs – we strive to offer a service to match. We are looking for a business developer to join our team and become part of a dynamic company with sustainability at the heart of its values.