Nobu Bar Manager, Nobu Hotel Portman Square
As a Bar Manager you will be in charge of and responsible for the smooth operational running of the bar service in order to deliver an excellent and memorable experience for our guests. Your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Oversee the smooth operational running of the bar service.
- Have a complete understanding of budget, targets, and forecasts and P&L for your department.
- Be forward thinking and innovative when it comes to ways of working and best practice.
Encourage and support your team to focus on revenue growth and upselling opportunities that enhance our guest’s experiences.
- To assist with and input into the drink’s menu creation; ensuring the offering is always relevant and innovative.
- To meticulously monitor guest reviews and feedback to your team on successes, areas of development, and any potential follow ups.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to facilitate PR coverage through seasonal calendar activation
- To offer strong leadership, mentoring, and guidance to your team.
- To be an advocate for training and development in order to foster progression and retention throughout your department.
- To be an ambassador for Nobu as well as a strong leader who embodies our values and commitment to our teams.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an Assistant Bar Manager or Bar Manager role.
- Minimum 1 year experience in 5* Hotels would be advantageous
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
- 2 Hotel-wide social events a year including Employee Awards night
- Discounted overnight stays across Nobu properties Worldwide
- Discounted Gym Membership via the app Hussle
- Discounted Pilates classes and Wellness treatments
- Opportunities to progress within our hotel and the wider portfolio
- Access to a suite of innovative and varied learning and project opportunities
- Mental Health First Aiders within the team
- Exciting wellness and volunteering opportunities
- Up to 33 holiday days through length of service
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts off all food and beverage
- Free meals whilst on duty