Team Assistant, CODE Hospitality
CODE is a community created for the hospitality industry. Since launching seven years ago we’ve built a network of over 50,000 industry professionals who read our weekly CODE Bulletin, daily news and features at codehospitality.co.uk, and benefit from hundreds of industry-exclusive offers through the CODE app. We are proud to work with best-in-class operators and inspiring individuals that make the hospitality industry a unique and exciting place to work.
Who we’re looking for
As we emerge from the pandemic and the industry reopens, we’re looking for someone to provide effective and reliable administrative support to the CODE team. It’s a role best suited to someone at the very beginning of their career – a recent graduate or school leaver – who is looking to get some practical business experience under their belt.
We have no formal qualification requirements, but you’ll need to have excellent written and spoken English, a professional manner and a desire to learn quickly. This is likely to be your first or second full-time role so we will be on hand to provide the necessary support and training.
Desirable skills and attributes
- Careful attention to detail
- A prompt and proactive approach to supporting your colleagues
- An ability to spot errors and flag when something doesn’t look right
- Strong written and interpersonal communication
- Excellent organisation
- Motivation to learn new skills and systems
- A positive, can-do attitude
Tasks will include:
- Handling contracts and invoices
- Uploading and updating content on our website and app
- Assisting with inbound email and phone enquiries
- Assisting with membership applications
- Social media support
- Data collection and filing
How we work
The CODE team have a flexible set up with a combination of remote working and access to Soho Works spaces in central London where we meet as a team at least once a week. You will be reporting to, and supported by, one of our brilliant account managers, Tom.
Contract: Permanent, full-time role (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £21,500 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; employer pension contribution; cycle to work scheme; invitations to industry dinners and events.
Applications close: Tuesday 4th May
Start date: As soon as possible