EVENTS AND ACTIVATIONS EXECUTIVE (TWO YEAR FTC), Belu
The successful candidate will execute brilliant events according to the brand plan. You will deliver meaningful and compelling moments to drive inbound leads, convert customers to advocates and inspire end consumers to participate in the Belu purpose.
Success will be measured by quality of our events and activations. You will turn ‘Drink the Difference’ into an experience in the real or virtual world.
To do this you will:
• Coordinate exceptional brand moments that get people talking about our purpose and products/services
• Deliver compelling event content, in any medium that suits the objective (podcasts, social media, blogs, roundtable discussions, shorts and videos)
• Support all teams to run events – from team training sessions to festival pop-ups/
• Manage relationships with suppliers and event partners
• Work with designers and agencies to create assets
• Draft press releases, working with media contacts to secure coverage
• Create up-sell opportunities through brand experience events, activations and partnerships
• A calm and considered listener that understands customer and consumer needs and knows how to respond in a way that works for the business and stakeholders
• A great connector that has vision and can turn ideas into actions quickly
• As well as a creative thinker they will be an ace project manager with a keen eye for detail to ensure the small things are never forgotten or missed
Email your application to [email protected]