Sales Support & Customer Service, Rare Tea Company
Our aim is simple; to source and supply the world’s best tea, directly from farmers and their tea gardens. We look beyond sustainability – environmentally, economically, and socially. We are honoured to work with many of the top chefs, restaurants, hotels, bars, and brands in the world. We seek out the best partners from tea garden to table – where tea was ordinary, we bring the extraordinary.
We are looking for a self-motivated and dedicated individual to assist in the smooth operational running of our company. Your role will focus on three main areas:
– Customer Service
– Sales & Marketing Support
You will report to Holly, our Account Manager, and our Head of Sales, Jack.
The role encompasses organising many aspects of the critical running of Rare Tea, including the processing of sales orders and close liaison with third-party logistics in the UK and US.
Exceptional communication skills and customer service will be key in dealing with our customers via phone, email, and social media channels. There will be a strong focus on assisting our sales team in written presentations and account management.
The role may also involve social media content creation.
What we are looking for
· An individual with initiative, drive, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn
· Highly organised and relish the opportunity to multi-task and be involved in multiple projects concurrently
· A high level of attention to detail
· Strong written English
· Enjoy working with a small and flexible team
· Be comfortable taking responsibility
· Confident working with multiple software packages
· Experience of customer service would be an advantage but we employ primarily on ability and aptitude
What we offer
· The opportunity to work within an ethical, committed, and ambitious business in a kind and supportive team
· Great Central London location + flexible working
· Generous staff discount
· Salary £25000 + benefits
· Significant growth potential and advancement within our company
· An interesting, engaging, and dynamic work environment
For applications, please submit a copy of your CV and a short cover letter.