Membership Assistant, Mortimer House
Housed in a majestic six-floor Art Deco building in the heart of London’s Fitzrovia, Mortimer House provides a new experience for those who wish to create, work and unwind in equal measure. Founded upon a philosophy of providing holistic balance in work and life, it is intended to satisfy the needs of both the head and the heart. Intuitively designed team offices, meeting rooms, event spaces, living room, terrace, studio and gym effortlessly meld mid-century design touches with the classicism of the original building, providing an intimate membership experience. Mortimer House is also home to ground floor restaurant Mortimer House Kitchen, which is open to the public and serves exceptional Mediterranean cuisine.
- Respond to membership enquiries according to procedure.
- Conduct site visits/ tours for potential clients.
- Consistently update and manage CRM systems.
- Report on sales and renewals on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Account Management for existing members.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have sales experience in a hospitality driven or client facing environment
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned anything worth doing, is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused and nothing falls between the cracks on your watch.
- You communicate clearly. You can explain anything to anyone.
- You are a people person that enjoys building relationships. Helping people makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you adapt quickly to changes.