FOH and BOH roles (New Opening), Noble Rot Soho
Calling all aspiring Rotters! Noble Rot Soho is opening in the former site of the iconic The Gay Hussar on Greek St in spring 2020, and we’re recruiting for its kitchen and front of house teams, as well for the original Lamb’s Conduit St. mothership.
Head Chef Paul Weaver and Executive Chef Stephen Harris (from The Sportsman, Seasalter) will oversee both restaurant menus, while our wine lists range from deliciously undervalued wines by the glass to hard-to-find gems from the world’s leading winemakers.
Noble Rot Bloomsbury is ranked #28 in the Top 100 UK Restaurants, won the wine list award at the World Restaurant Awards 2019, Wine List Of The Year for 2018, 2017 & 2016 at the National Restaurant Awards, and 2016 Harden’s London Restaurant Awards.
We are recruiting for the following positions (visit our website for job specifications):
Chef de Partie
Front of House
Assistant General Manager
All of our staff receive:
- 28 days holiday entitlement per annum
- Industry leading rates of pay with all tronc returned to staff
- Comprehensive inhouse and external training (including WSET)
- Generous staff discount on wine purchases and dining in our restaurants
- Staff meals, free drink after shift and summer/winter staff parties
If you are interested in joining the Noble Rot Team, please see below for the positions available and email your CV to [email protected]