New Opening, Padella Shoreditch
What’s Padella all about?
Padella is all about making exceptional pasta available at an affordable price.
Our ﬁrst restaurant opened in Borough Market,the historic food market in London Bridge, to critical acclaim in March 2016. We hand-roll over 700 portions of pasta everyday, serving fresh pasta dishes with traditionally made sauces using only the best seasonal British and European ingredients we can get our hands on.
We cut no corners – whether it’s baking our own bread and tarts,churning our own ice cream or hand-ﬁlling our ravioli.We’re a fast-paced,fun restaurant. If that’s something that excites you keep reading…
Our Shoreditch Mission
This February we’re opening our new Padella site in Shoreditch and we’re looking for talented people of all levels to join our front and back of house teams.
We’re holding open days on Monday the 13th and Tuesday 14th of January – so if you are looking for a new opportunity to start 2020 with a bang,please get in touch.
How will our open days work?
This is a chance for you to see what Padella is all about, see the site,meet the team and see if you like our vibe.
‣ Monday 13th (Front of House) -This day is dedicated to all levels of front of house,everything from being a runner to a deputy manager.
‣ Tuesday 14th (Back of house) -This day is dedicated to the back of house team,everything from being a KP to all chef levels in the kitchen.
- Experienced. You thrive in a fast-paced service and have previously worked in a similar environment (we can serve up to 600 customers per day).
- A Team Player – Sounds obvious but team work is truly the foundation of Padella’s culture and everything we do impacts each other. We are looking for people who understand this and naturally use their initiative whether it’s going the extra mile for a customer,colleague or different department in need.
- Curious. You’re keen to explore new skills and challenge yourself with interest to learn and grow in the hospitality world.
- A multi-task master. During a busy service,you’re able to prioritise,be organised and stay cool under pressure.
Beneﬁts to you:
It’s important to create a great place to work – a place you can grow,learn new things and build a career. Working in a restaurant with such high standards can be challenging so we really care about investing in you.
‣ Career development opportunities.
‣ Internal Padella training.
‣ UK suppliers trips, – e.g.NealsYard Dairy,Padella Bakery,Cobble Lane Cured.
‣ Staff trips to Italy to meet our suppliers.
‣ Wine qualiﬁcations at WSET.
‣ Staff food – breakfast/dinner.
‣ Large discounts on food and drink at Trullo and Padella.
‣ Summer and Christmas staff parties.
‣ Free drink after each shift.