Partnerships manager, CODE Hospitality
CODE is a community for the hospitality industry – we champion and support the industry in everything that we do.
Through our digital platforms we reward, inspire, connect, and educate. We have grown to serve a network of over 50,000 hospitality professionals, of which 10,000 are CODE members, and we work with a broad range of best-in-class operators (Partners) and suppliers (Friends of CODE) across our platforms.
CODE is seeking an experienced partnerships manager with an excellent track record of building and managing B2B relationships to look after our existing relationships, as well as creating new relationships with hospitality, lifestyle and luxury brands. The role will be responsible for securing and managing relationships with partners and sponsors, including for our flagship annual features such as our 100 Most Influential Women in Hospitality, 30 under 30, and Happiness in Hospitality report.
This year we launched a new supplier membership – Friends of CODE, a growing collection of best-in-class hospitality suppliers that have been hand-picked for our community. From F&B suppliers to professional services firms and technology providers, we provide a range of benefits to help connect our Partners with the best suppliers through a variety of brand exposure opportunities. This is role will include growing and supporting our membership base of hospitality suppliers (Friends of CODE).
- Work with the leadership team to develop a Partnerships strategy for the business
- Create a Friends of CODE strategy to help us achieve our business goals
- Identify best-in-class suppliers that will add value to our network and establish a Friends of CODE membership pipeline
- Build and manage relationships with new and existing Friends of CODE
- Secure and manage sponsor relationships for our flagship features and events
- Plan and run events and workshops throughout the year to connect our Friends of CODE to our partners and members
- Work closely with other members of the CODE team to meet client needs and help grow the business
- Previous sales experience within a B2B/partnership environment
- Experience building and managing meaningful relationships
- The ability to assess what makes a good partnership and what to focus on
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Having existing relationships with hospitality, lifestyle and luxury brands
How we work: The CODE team currently has a flexible set up with a combination of remote working and access to Soho Works spaces in central London, where we meet as a team at least once a week. This role will involve frequent in-person meetings in London.
- Full time role
- £30,000 – £40,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; employer pension contribution; cycle to work scheme; invitations to industry dinners and events
- Applications close: 15 October
- Start date: TBC
Please send a CV along with a short cover letter, which clearly demonstrates how you meet the criteria we are looking for.