Restaurant Manager, Brilliant Corners
Brilliant Corners is a bar & restaurant on Kingsland Road in Hackney. We serve Japanese food alongside timeless cocktails and natural wine. We also house one of London’s only audiophile sound systems, and each night of the week, a record collector selects music for the dining room. We are currently open 5 days a week.
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager whose scope of responsibility is service in the main dining room. The role requires someone that enjoys the act of serving customers and that has the kind of personality and temperament that can lead and inspire a team with a sense of fun and good humour. The ideal candidate will be committed to a career in hospitality and keen to progress towards more senior levels of management within our company.
Since opening in 2013, we have developed a loyal following of open-minded customers that comprise local residents, restaurant industry workers, and guests which look to Brilliant Corners as a destination for hearing the best in timeless music that spans all genre. Above all, our customers enjoy the opportunity to take a high quality meal in an elegant but informal atmosphere.
The Ideal Candidate
– be confident, personable, diplomatic, and able to inspire the incumbent talents of the front-of-house team;
– have experience in front-of-house operations at a busy London restaurant;
– ideally live locally, and be in touch with the nature of the clientele in Hackney;
– be willing to grow within the role and take on further responsibilities.
– Competitive Salary
– Flexible working hours
– Detailed wine training
– 28 days holiday pay
– Meals on duty
– 50% discount all food and most of the wine list
– career progression towards all levels of management