Restaurant Manager, The Zetter Hotel
Why The Zetter Group?
We’re proud of what we do and where we work. What we do brings us joy.
Once credited with reinventing the boutique hotel concept, The Zetter Group have become known for value driven, boutique properties, rich with character. It is this attention to detail, narrative and the guest experience that sets The Zetter Group’s properties apart from the competition.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join our Food & Drink Team. This is a hands-on role for someone who simply loves taking care of people and providing a genuinely warm experience to both guests and their team. We’re looking for someone with a real enthusiasm for food, wine and service.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong wine, cocktail and food knowledge and a natural flair to recruit, guide and manage an energetic & diverse team
- Genuine warmth and kindness
- You will love to multi-task & as such will need to be very organised.
- A confident self-starter comfortable working in a high-volume environment
- A keen eye for detail
- You enjoy using your initiative and working within a business constantly innovating and progressing
- An effective communicator with a natural ability to manage relationships with guests, team members and peers as well as owners
- A team player with a cool head and ability to work collaboratively with others towards our goals
- Previous leadership experience within a medium capacity Bar, Restaurant and or Lounge is preferable
- Experience on working in a hotel environment preferred (room service falls within the remit of this role).
Like our ingredients, our BENEFITS are of the finest selection:
- Competitive salary package & Bonus Scheme for this role
- Referral bonus and rewards for any implemented ideas.
- Flexible working hours, with a maximum working week guide in place.
- Career development opportunities with support and guidance.
- Access to private loans and travel card loans.
- Preferential room rates for both staff and their friends and families.
- 50% discount on food and drink throughout The Zetter Group restaurants.
- Social events.
- Additional days holiday for every year of service.