Senior Chef de Partie, Luca
One of London’s most talked-about restaurants is hiring. If you would like to boost your career by working in a high-profile, fast-paced & quality establishment alongside some of London’s top hospitality professionals, Luca is the right place for you.
Luca opened in late 2016 as the sister restaurant to The Clove Club (1 Michelin Star & 27th on the World’s 50 Best List) to rave reviews and critical success.
Serving Italian food made with British seasonal produce and featuring hand-made pasta, Head Chef Robert Chambers (The Square, The Ledbury, Locanda Locatelli, RAC Club) works alongside Isaac McHale writing one of the most exciting menus in London.
Jobs here at Luca are rewarding. We believe that great drinks, food and service can only be delivered by happy people and we work hard to make Luca a great place to work. In addition, there will be great opportunities to grow into senior positions in a number of new concepts in development within our growing restaurant group.
- Passionate about Italian food – we care about our ingredients and the dishes we produce
- Excited about learning new skills
- Someone who loves cooking – you’ll be cooking on a Charvet Suite – the best there is!
- A team player – we thrive on communication and working with each other
- Excited to grow and learn – we support every Chef De Partie’s growth through training & coaching
We offer, as well as the opportunity to work for a company with international acclaim
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Closed on Sundays
- Weekly staff drinks
- Free staff meals on duty
- Staff discount across all restaurants in our expanding group
- Educational trips with suppliers/producers
- Birthdays off
- Annual holiday over Christmas & New Year