Senior Floor Manager, Morito Hackney Road
Sam and Sam Clark have been a stalwart of the London food scene since Moro’s inception in 1997, opening Morito Exmouth Market in 2010 and Morito Hackney Road in 2016.
From their original road trip through Spain and Morocco to the Sahara they have strived to introduce the food of the Moors to Britain – fusing the robust styles of Spanish cooking and the lighter, more exotic dishes of the Eastern Mediterranean.
Morito Hackney Road serves an ever changing selection of tapas and mezze and draws influences from Southern Spain, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean including the island of Crete, where Head Chef Marianna Leivaditaki grew up and worked in her family’s fish restaurant.
Morito Hackney Road is offering a full time role for an experienced Senior Floor Manager to work alongside the General Manager
We are looking for a responsible individual with a hardworking, positive attitude that thrives off managing busy shifts at this popular local tapas and mezze bar.
They must be capable of overseeing the floor team and have scrupulous attention to detail, as well as a strong passion for food and wine.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Has at least 3 years of working experience in a quality F&B environment and at least 2 years hands on experience as a floor Manager
– Is knowledgeable and passionate about food, wine and the restaurant industry and be able to transfer their enthusiasm on to the team.
– Has a high attention to detail, assisting in ensuring quality, consistency and high standards
– Has the skills and experience necessary to effectively train and manage teams alongside the GM.
– Must be eligible to work in the UK