Senior Sales Manager, Corrigan Collection
- Generate new corporate and private business for the group by researching, qualifying and processing new leads from all sources; competitive reporting, internal and external leads, databases, proactive research.
- Identify and build local business to business relationships with key organisations.
- Create and implement innovative events and corporate bookings.
- Grow the sales & marketing database.
- Maximise & optimise sales revenue from existing clients.
- Promote business development activities for the group.
- Assist in organising and attending exhibitions, trade shows, networking events etc. as required.
- Identify new revenue streams, fully utilise venue space, maximise sales.
- Negotiate third party deals that drive bookings, footfall, website traffic and ultimately sales.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3 years sales experience within a relevant capacity.
- Confident at building new relationships and maintaining existing ones.
- A strong net-worker, an existing network of candidates would be beneficial.
- Excellent Sales and Negotiation skills.
- You must be self-motivated, outgoing and the drive to smash your targets.
- Excellent planning, budgeting, time management and prioritising skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Corrigan Collection Benefits Package:
- Competitive Salary & Motivational Bonus Structure
- 28 paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
- Complimentary staff meal daily
- Discounts on food and beverage up to 25% in all Corrigan Collection restaurants and bars
- Career development opportunities and a range of Optional Training Programs
- All Candidates must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom.