Assistant General Manager, Cafe Kitty
Cafe Kitty is a newly launched restaurant and bar, located within Underbelly Boulevard, a state-of-the-art live-entertainment venue in the heart of Soho. We are currently recruiting for the role of Assistant General Manager to join our talented team.
A people person first and foremost, you will have experience of running the floor in similar quality-focused establishments and will be responsible for delivering an exemplary hospitality experience to our loyal and devoted customers. This is a hands-on role where you will get stuck into all aspects of this relaxed and buzzy new neighbourhood restaurant. Working closely alongside senior management, you will receive all necessary support and training. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Front of House specialist who is ready to take on a fresh challenge and be part of a high-profile Soho restaurant launch.
Our ideal candidate:
- At least 1 years’ prior experience in a similar role at a quality-focused restaurant
- Organised, reliable and motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about food, drink & restaurants with a desire to learn and a great work ethic
- Warm, personable and naturally empathetic
- A positive attitude and a strong team-player
- Ability to inspire and mentor junior members of the floor team
- A good understanding of managing financial performance and keen to learn more
- Ability to implement and maintain effective standardised systems, processes and controls
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive salary, plus a generous share of tronc
- 28 days paid holiday
- Generous staff discount on meals across all company sites
- Free staff meals
- Fun, friendly, and supportive working environment
- Working as part of a high-profile new restaurant launch, alongside a cutting-edge entertainment venue. Plenty of opportunities to watch the shows!
- Team social events and activities
- Opportunities to work across the group
Cafe Kitty is a new 60 cover restaurant from Kitty Fisher’s Group, located within Underbelly Boulevard in Soho. Underbelly are leading live entertainment producers, perhaps best known for their sell-out events at Edinburgh Fringe, Hogmanay and the multi-award winning ‘Cabaret’ in London’s West End. We love working with buildings that have stories to tell and our latest home has plenty. The Boulevard Theatre has a lively history: it was once part of Paul Raymond’s Revue Bar, a much fabled venue of 1960’s London and still within family ownership.
Kitty Fisher’s Group operate the acclaimed Kitty Fisher’s restaurant in Mayfair and its equally beautiful sister restaurant Cora Pearl in Covent Garden. We strive to be exemplary neighbourhood restaurants. Whether it’s the food on your plate, the cocktail in your glass, or the welcome at the door, we take simple pleasures seriously. We employ like-minded people who care, who are fun to be around, who want to create a brilliant hospitality experience each and every service. And then do it all again the next day. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Start date: ASAP
Email: [email protected] with your CV and a covering note
or call Theo on 07538 405585