Sous Chef, Luca
Luca opened in late 2016 as the sister restaurant to The Clove Club (1 Michelin Star & 27th on the World’s 50 Best List) to rave reviews and critical success. Serving Italian food made with British seasonal produce and featuring hand-made pasta, Head Chef Robert Chambers (The Square, The Ledbury, Locanda Locatelli, RAC Club) works alongside Isaac McHale writing one of the most exciting menus in London. Jobs here at Luca are rewarding. We believe that great drinks, food and service can only be delivered by happy people and we work hard to make Luca a great place to work. In addition, there will be great opportunities to grow into further senior positions in a number of new concepts in development within our growing restaurant group. If you are a Sous Chef looking for an exciting new challenge, we look forward to hearing from you!
The Ideal Candidate:
● Passionate about Italian food – we care about our ingredients and the dishes we produce
● Excited about learning new skills and teaching new skills to our team of CDP’s
● A natural leader – we are looking for a Sous Chef to support our Head Chef and fellow Sous Chef’s as part of the kitchen management team
● Someone who loves cooking – you’ll be cooking on a Charvet Suite – the best there is!
● A team player – we thrive on communication and working with each other
● Excited to grow and learn – we support every chef’s growth through training & coaching