Gemma Bell and Company is a dynamic, boutique hospitality PR agency working with some of the countries’ leading chefs, restaurants, hotels and bars.
We are looking for an energetic, outgoing and ambitious account manager to join our close-knit team.
What you will have:
- 3 years+ experience in a PR role – either agency or in-house
- A black book of journalist and industry contacts
- An ability to work fast and creatively but also be incredibly organised
- A good understanding of the changing nature of communications
- Either experience or a close understanding of working within the hospitality sector
- A hunger to be out and about meeting people
- Experience in hospitality marketing
- A good grasp of the use of social media platforms
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
And what you will do:
- Work across a variety of accounts, some as part of a wider team
- Entertain press in our restaurants, bars and hotels
- Form lasting relationships with clients, staying in close contact
- Create full PR strategies for accounts
- Execute press release send outs, pitching and following up
- Work creatively on accounts to best fulfil objectives
- Not just rely on traditional PR methods but look to widen communications for each client
- Manage junior members of the team
We offer a collaborative and supportive office life with excellent summer and Christmas parties as well as competitive salaries and other benefits. Oh, and you get to represent some of the best restaurants, bars, hotels and people in the industry!