Inspired by French Bistros, Haymarket Wine House is an intimate and authentic location where we serve tender cuts of beef and pour fine wines in a warm atmosphere.
Offering simple yet high quality food including steak/frites, cheese and charcuterie platters alongside a carefully selected collection of wines from all over the world.
- Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service; respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
- Maintain quality control for all food served
- Analyse staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
- Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Generate weekly, monthly, and annual reports
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
The Ideal Candidate has strong experience in :
- Hospitality management
- Hotel and catering
And has the following skills:
- excellent interpersonal skills for diplomatically handling staff and customers
- good cooperation skills - the ability to both work in and lead a team
- strong planning and organisational skills to run a streamlined operation
- the ability to work independently and make decisions confidently
- problem-solving ability, to resolve issues as they arise.