Since opening in 2013, the Clove Club has established itself as one of the most ambitious restaurants in London. This ambition has continued to be rewarded by the most recent World's 50 Best Restaurants awards - in which, the restaurant achieved the highest UK listing at No 33 and continued to retain its 1 Michelin Star listing.
Serving modern British cuisine, Executive Chef/Owner, Isaac McHale, utilises often overlooked British produce in the relaxed and informal surroundings of The Shoreditch Town Hall, The Clove Club is considered to be one of the most progressive & forward-thinking restaurants in the UK at the moment.
As we usually progress our managers from within the team, you will have a rare opportunity to join us as part of the senior management team, working closely with Daniel Willis & Johnny Smith, the co-founders of The Clove Club with Isaac McHale.
We offer, as well as the opportunity work for a company with international acclaim:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Closed on Sundays
- Weekly staff drinks
- Free staff meals on duty
- Staff discount across all restaurants in our expanding group
- Educational trips with suppliers/producers
- Birthdays off
- Annual holiday over Christmas & New Year
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the restaurant, with the support of the General Manager & co-owner, Daniel Willis. Further details available upon application.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A leader - your team would follow you in to battle
- Passionate - you love what you do
- Inspiring - you lead by example
- A listener - we are looking for someone to care for our team
- Someone who loves the challenge of service - you will be responsible for pushing our standards every day, and being the consummate host to our guests
- A trainer & a coach - we want our team to be challenged and to grow every day
- Excited to grow and learn yourself – we support every team member’s growth through training, coaching and learning - in whatever area they need support & are passionate about
- Energetic, positive and punctual
- You have previous Michelin Star experience, or equivalent