Zédel’s Bar Américain is located just across the foyer to the Brasserie and is a classic American bar serving traditional mixed drinks in a glamourous and entirely authentic Art Deco setting. Open until late.
Why work with us as a Bar Manager?
In addition to the normal benefits you’d expect from working with a professional company, we also offer:
- Incredible supplier trips in the UK and overseas to develop your wine, champagne, spirits, coffee, beer and food knowledge, whilst creating unforgettable memories
- Refer a Friend + Rewarding Excellence Schemes – Earn bonuses of up to £2,000!
- Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Programme – Specialist, independent advice, support and assistance
- Hospital Saturday Fund health care plans for employees and their families
- £100 dining voucher on passing probation and 30% discounts at all Corbin & King restaurants.
-An experienced Bar Manager with a classic background
-A solid CV in quality environments with at least 5 years management experience
-A confident communicator
-An advanced and excellent command of English language both written and verbal
-A born leader who can work with a diverse team
Bar Manager - The Role
- Training and development of a team of Bartenders
- Consistent delivery of high service standards
-Supporting cocktail menu development
- Engaging with guests
- Stock ordering and controls