Morito Exmouth Market is the smaller tapas/mezze bar/restaurant next to Moro in Exmouth Market, Clerkenwell run by Sam and Sam Clark, highly regarded for bringing the Moorish flavours of Spain, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean to London.
We are looking for a well-organised, dynamic and creative Bar Manager with excellent people skills and a love of delivering tremendous experiences.
You might have been a Duty Manager, Assistant Manager or Bar Manager in the past - if you can lead a team and support your GM, and have a love of cocktails, we want you!
You will be just as comfortable jumping on the floor, behind the bar or acting as Host as required. A genuine love of cocktails and food is a must.
You will uphold high standards at all times, pay close attention to detail, be an excellent problem solver and able to manage stock and sales effectively. You will care about reviews and ensure every customer gets the best service.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience using tevalis or a similar stock management system
- Confidence controlling stock and ordering
- Works well as part of a motivated team and encourages colleagues to succeed
- Experience creating cocktails, knows the classics and can invent new drinks at the drop of a hat
- Excited to develop new menus and passionate about creating unique cocktails
- Has a big personality and a background of experience lead service
- Experience implementing & maintaining company standards
- WSET (desirable)