Many years in the making, Lyre’s exquisite range of lovingly crafted alcohol-free, classic spirits was borne from a quest to make the impossible possible. To provide an alternative to those who don’t wish to imbibe alcohol, but still wish to enjoy the mirth, merriment and social intercourse of an evening soiree or shindig.
But this is not just any alternative.
Every Lyre’s spirit looks, tastes and sashays around the palate just like the original. And yet, the absence of giggle juice enables revellers to remain clear-headed, of good cheer and in fine fettle to pursue whatever tickles their fancy the following day.
Lyre’s – the finest range of non-alcoholic classic spirits the world has ever seen.
The Brand Ambassador position will be responsible for gaining traction for the Lyres Non Alcoholic Spirits range [Absinthe, Amaretto, American Malt, Coffee Liqueur, Dark Cane Spirit, London Dry Spirit, Dry Vermouth, Highland Malt, Italian Orange, Spiced Cane Spirit, Triple Sec, Vermouth Rosso, White Cane Spirit) through brand building activation, trade advocacy, and supporting the commercial goals of Activation Specialists, distributor partners and local sales teams. The role serves to increase brand awareness, drive velocity, distribution, trade education objectives.
Educate & Inspire:
- Serve as the face of a premium non alcoholic spirits brand.
- Execute on and off premise trainings.
- Collaborate with local team and distributor partners to drive sales, in market account planning, activation planning and KPI delivery.
- Distributor, Activation Specialists and local team ‘work withs’.
- Recruitment for key brand trade and consumer events.
- Create and maintain relationships with key market stakeholders; local trade community, distributor partners, influencers and local partners.
- Assist in driving sales and distribution.
Engage & Influence:
- Establish key strategic partnerships on a local level that resonate with the brand consumer engagement platform.
- Host strategic partnership events on a quarterly basis.
- Social media maven – increase network and posts that align with brand consumer engagement platform.
- Execute key retailer events.
- Engage with the Proof Drinks portfolio on experiential events.
- Engage within bartender advocacy education programs.
- Establish a network of key trade partners and brand advocates.
- Become a market expert.
- Have willing to innovate in the Non Alc category along with using on trent techniques
- Work closely with Brand Ambassador team to create new and exciting drinks ideas for the Lyre’s portfolio.
- An emphasis on utilizing the various seasonal ingredients available is a must.
- Budget and expense management.
- Weekly pre-plans and monthly recaps. Quarterly business review recaps.
- Reporting on a daily basis.
- Staff training reporting.
- Competitive activity reporting.
- Social media presence.
- Strong voice – able to relay, effectively, information and points of view in a persuasive manner, building consensus across constituencies. Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Fiscally minded – able to manage, track and forecast funding needs to the benefit of the business.
- Sales minded – able to sell and leverage the Proof Drinks portfolio.
- Digital Savvy – understands the importance of social media and able to leverage within the on-premise universe and has a large social network.
- Commercially minded – able to work collaboratively with all commercial partners, and to ensure ongoing communication.
- Team oriented – able to work collaboratively and within company style across a variety of teams, personalities and situations to ensure consistency of programming and belief in concept.