Working at Sloane Place, you will become a part of a vibrant team who enjoy regular socials and a friendly, motivating working culture. As a team, we are passionate about providing truly exceptional service at all levels and to giving back to the community through our charity foundation; we also celebrate successes and provide opportunities for training and progression.
- 28 days paid holiday per annum (including bank holidays) increasing to 22 after three years’ service.
- Complimentary uniform dry cleaning
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted use of The Sloane Club Spa
- Industry leading rates of pay plus target based bonus scheme and company benefits
Sloane Place is a brand new boutique hotel with twenty seven bedrooms opening in Lower Sloane Street at the beginning of April. At its heart will be a seventy seater Café Bar serving modern cuisine together with a selection of coffees and juices to enjoy in or to take out throughout the day. Two dramatically designed bars will serve sensational cocktails, premium sprits and carefully chosen wines.
A real “morning” person who is reliable and committed to run the daily breakfast service, making sure guests receive excellent and timely service. Good communication and people management essential with the knowledge to ensure that all staff are correctly trained.
Previous experience in a similar role essential.