Natoora is committed to revolutionising the supply of fruit & vegetables and actively shaping the future of food for the better.
We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavours that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s most talented and forward-thinking chefs.
We also engage directly with home cooks in our stores and concessions across London, actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce. Ultimately our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
We are looking for a business developer to work with the head of sales on new account openings. We supply some of the most forward-thinking, well-established chefs in the restaurant industry and we strive to offer a service to match.
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our stores.
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
- Free food and drinks for breakfast and lunch.
- A budget for eating out with our clients
- A mobile phone and laptop
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have excellent knowledge of the London restaurant industry
- Passion for fresh produce and excellent product knowledge
- Commercial experience
- Motivated by driving sales and delivering excellent customer service