Swingers - the crazy golf club, consists of two fantastic venues that combine crazy golf, street food and cocktails to create one incredible social experience. Both the City and West End venues have two nine-hole crazy golf courses, private hire areas, at least three different street food vendors and high-quality cocktail bars.
Swingers has a well-rounded portfolio of offerings for both the general admission guest as well as the private and corporate event client.
The Swingers team is dedicated to striving for excellence in all aspects of the business. The leadership team prides themselves on being innovative and inspirational, delivering the very best in class within the leisure hospitality sector.
Swingers is passionate about developing and promoting talent and offers extensive support and recognition to committed team members, as well as having a very competitive benefits and one of the most robust bonus packages in the industry.
We are looking for a self-starting, tenacious and target driven individual with a passion for proactive selling. You will have a passion for seeking new networks, engaging with our best customers and a proven network of clients in order to generate considerable incremental business through private hire and events.
Key responsibilities include:
- Outbound calls and lead generation
- Networking events
- Venue walk arounds
- Third party relationships
- Building rapport with corporate bookers
- Targeting key contacts from the CRM system
- Negotiating deals and converting leads
- Hosting key bookings in the venue
- Exhibiting at events shows
- Providing reports and managing your sales pipeline
- Competitor analysis
This exciting position will involve a mixture of field, venue and office-based hours and you should be prepared for your diary to include early mornings and late nights as and when your duties require it. You will be a key the face of the business – proactively engaging with key decision makers, events bookers and third-party affiliates.
A combination of competitive pay and generous bonus potential will provide suitable reward for those who work hard to exceed their sales targets and KPIs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of working in a fast paced and competitive sales environment
- Compelling evidence displaying a proven track record of proactive sales and business development
- Impeccable organisation, communication skills and excellent English
- Ability to be resourceful and to seek new sales opportunities by thinking outside of the box
- Self-starter with the ability to be responsible for your own sales pipeline and diary
- Genuine passion for the industry and a desire to grow
- A fearless attitude towards hitting sales targets and helping the team to succeed
- Excellent business acumen and negotiating skills