Adam Handling Chelsea is an elegant dining space serving contemporary British cuisine in the heart of Chelsea.
Conceived by Chef Patron Adam Handling, the menu combines Adam’s passion for the food of London with his distinctive and perfectly-executed cooking style.
The menu showcases a fundamental commitment to sustainable practice and using the best seasonal produce – offering a selection of stunning a la carte dishes, as well as an innovative tasting menu featuring some of Adam’s renowned signature creations.
- Overseeing a section of the kitchen with support from demi-chef de partie and commis chefs
- Assist the Sous Chefs and Senior Sous Chefs with the control of kitchen costs and achieve the target budgets
- Check food preparation on a daily basis, individual costs, quality, quantity and portion control
- Assist in production, monitor and maintain consistency of food quality and food standards
- Be creative and assist in new dish and menu development
- Lead by example and implement all procedures (, HACCP, Health and Safety, COSHH and Food Safety Management) to the required standards to which training has been received.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in fine-dining restaurants
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Creative individual