Noble Rot magazine is a 70-cover wine bar and restaurant in Bloomsbury, Central London. With a menu overseen by Stephen Harris of The Sportsman and Head Chef Paul Weaver, and a wine list full of the most inspiring artisanal wines in the world, Noble Rot has enjoyed excellent reviews in The Times, The Sunday Times, The Evening Standard and The Observer Food Monthly.
As a Chef de Partie you will be expected to run a section across 7 shifts a week. Taking responsibility for the effective execution and consistent presentation of all dishes in the section to ensure customer satisfaction. We expect our Chefs de Partie to be able to develop the more junior members of the brigade, taking pride in passing on knowledge and effectively supervising the chefs.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced Chef de Partie.
- Currently working in a quality restaurant.
- Passionate about food with a desire to learn and a great work ethic.
- Keen to progress within a company with plans to expand.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
In return we offer the successful candidates:
- Highly competitive remuneration package (including generous Tronc entitlement).
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills.
- On the job training including WSET wine qualifications.
- Meals on duty and an employee discount scheme.
- A wide range of career development opportunities.
If the opportunity to be part of the Noble Rot team sounds like something you would like to explore, please send your CV and covering letter as soon as possible.