Angela Hartnett is currently looking to recruit a team of talented chefs for our latest Cafe Murano due to open this year in Central London. This will be a great opportunity to join the existing Cafe Murano family and be part of a new restaurant opening.
We are looking for Chefs with the following;
- Passion for cooking with a desire to develop your knowledge and culinary skills further
- Thrives under pressure with a positive can-do attitude
- Hard working and loves to help support your teammates
- Strives for excellence and consistency
- Previous experience in a fast-paced kitchen with similar standards
- Would love to be a part of an exciting new opening
Our Chef benefits;
- Staff discount 50% off when you dine in one of our restaurants
- AM/PM Staff meals
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth and development
- Up to 28 days holiday – increasing with length of service
- Opportunities to get involved with festivals
- Supplier trips – Trips are arranged every year to places such as the Lake District & Brixham to meet our suppliers and really understand where our food comes from
- Sabbatical scheme for long standing employees
- Pension scheme
£1000 Refer a friend initiative
We are looking for Chefs of all levels!
Junior Sous Chef
Chef de Partie
Demi Chef de Partie
Angela will be holding an Assessment Day as part of our recruitment process to help find our next team of superstar chefs. This will be a fun and engaging day where you get to meet Angela and the whole team and really show us your passion for food and hospitality.
Beyond skills we are looking for people with heart and personality who have a real passion for hospitality! If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Sam Williams email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a small cover letter telling us why you would love to be considered to join our Cafe Murano family.