Carters of Moseley is an exciting & innovative modern British Michelin Star restaurant located just outside Birmingham City Centre.
The menu focus is on local, sustainable, highly seasonal & often wild British ingredients realised by Chef Brad Carter.
We are listed in the Restaurant Magazine Top 100, Sunday Times Top 100 in the UK & The Good Food Guide as Restaurant of the Year. Accolades also include 1 Michelin Star and 3 AA Rosettes.
The restaurant offers set Tasting Menus with Wine Pairing.
Open for Dinner Tue-Sat & Lunch Fri & Sat only.
Staff welfare is super important to us so you can expect competitive pay & pensions, the best staff dinners around, development & new career prospects in a growing independent restaurant.
The Ideal Candidate
We're looking for an individual who is:
- Passionate & excited about British Food
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- A strong leader with great ambition to progress with a keen eye for detail
- Able to demonstrate enthusiasm, confidence & energy when dealing with customers & colleagues
- Inquisitive and eager to learn
- Commercially & environmentally minded
- Action-orientated, proactive & autonomous
- Uphold health and safety and hygiene procedures, fire and licensing regulations, HACCAP, fire and pest control
- Able to speak English well enough to communicate with your team, front of house and senior management
- 5 day working week
- Extensive Training including professional qualifications
- Exclusive Staff day trips to visit suppliers
- Competitive pay
- 28 days paid holiday
- Free staff meals
- Pension scheme
- Search for us on Instagram & Facebook to get a taste of the restaurant.
- Full UK visa required